Fast and Easy. Free, easy to use and secure online services allow you to access your account and manage your finances around the clock and around the world.
Not only is it important to access your account, but we provide many products and services to accompany your accounts with us. To learn more about our products and services, click here
Having trouble with your online/mobile/text/telephone banking? Call 978-462-3136 ext. 7189 or click here for support.
Online banking allows you to manage your finances when it is most convenient for you. Our responsive website adjusts to any monitor, tablet, or phone screen size.
- eStatements: view current and previous 24 months of statements
- Transfer funds between accounts or make loan payments
- Check account balances, view transactions as well as check images
- Download your transaction history into Quicken® or Quickbooks®
- BillPay: ability to pay your bills through online banking
Sign Up for Online BankingOnline Services Application
Please print the application above, complete, and return to the Bank via one of the following options:
- Email to our online services department at firstname.lastname@example.org (only include last four digits of social security number and account number on application.)
- Drop off at any of our locations
- Fax to: 978-462-6703
- Mail to:
P.O. Box 350
Newburyport, MA 01950
Once your online banking account has been established, an email will be sent with instructions for your initial login.
Important information-Current Online Banking Customers: If you are a current Newburyport Five Cents Savings Bank online banking customer, be sure to login frequently to keep your online banking account active. For your security, if your account has no login activity for 180 days or longer, your account will be considered dormant. To reactivate you will need to re-enroll in online banking. Contact us at 978-462-3136 x7189 with any questions or for assistance.
You're rarely anywhere without your cellphone or tablet, so take your banking with you! Our mobile and tablet app (compatible with iOS and Android devices) allows you to:
- Check account balances
- Transfer money
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks with mobile deposit
- Take advantage of Purchase Rewards
If your mobile phone doesn't have a data plan, or you want a piece of information quickly, our secure text banking is a great option to use.
- Text 454545
- Here are some available commands to text (printable wallet card with commands)
- BAL: Current and available balances for your primary designated account
- LAST: The last five transactions on your primary account
- BAL ALL: Current balances for all of the accounts you have with us
- Customize alerts you would like to receive, including designated balance alerts, weekly balance notifications, and cleared transactions
Sign Up For Text Banking
If you have not registered for text banking you must:
- Log into your online banking account
- Select additional services tab
- Select mobile banking and alerts
- Enter cellphone number to receive activation code
- Designate your primary account
If online, mobile, or text banking is not right for you, telephone banking is an excellent alternative to receive account information when the Bank is closed or you can't make it into a branch.
- Newburyport Bank's Telephone Banking allows you 24-hour access to your accounts
- Check your account balances, cleared items, direct deposits, and loans
To use Telephone Banking dial (877) 462-3136 toll-free.
If you have not registered for Telephone Banking, or if you have any questions, please contact our Online Services Department at 978-462-3136 ext. 7189.