Fast and Easy. Free, easy to use and secure online services allow you to access your account and manage your finances around the clock and around the world.
Not only is it important to access your account, but we provide many products and services to accompany your accounts with us. To learn more about our products and services, click here
Having trouble with your online/mobile/text/telephone banking? Call 978-462-3136 ext. 7189 or click here for support.
Online banking allows you to manage your finances when it is most convenient for you. Our responsive website adjusts to any monitor, tablet, or phone screen size.
- eStatements: view current and previous 24 months of statements
- Transfer funds between accounts or make loan payments
- Check account balances, view transactions as well as check images
- Download your transaction history into Quicken® or Quickbooks®
- BillPay: ability to pay your bills through online banking
Sign Up for Online Banking
Customers can visit a branch or call our Online Banking Department at 978-225-8988 for step-by-step guidance on establishing their Online Banking account.
You're rarely anywhere without your cellphone or tablet, so take your banking with you! Our mobile and tablet app (compatible with iOS and Android devices) allows you to:
- Check account balances
- Transfer money
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks with mobile deposit
- Take advantage of Purchase Rewards
If your mobile phone doesn't have a data plan, or you want a piece of information quickly, our secure text banking is a great option to use.
- Text 454545
- Here are some available commands to text (printable wallet card with commands)
- BAL: Current and available balances for your primary designated account
- LAST: The last five transactions on your primary account
- BAL ALL: Current balances for all of the accounts you have with us
- Customize alerts you would like to receive, including designated balance alerts, weekly balance notifications, and cleared transactions
Sign Up For Text Banking
If you have not registered for text banking you must:
- Log into your online banking account
- Select additional services tab
- Select mobile banking and alerts
- Enter cellphone number to receive activation code
- Designate your primary account
If online, mobile, or text banking is not right for you, telephone banking is an excellent alternative to receive account information when the Bank is closed or you can't make it into a branch.
- Newburyport Bank's Telephone Banking allows you 24-hour access to your accounts
- Check your account balances, cleared items, direct deposits, and loans
To use Telephone Banking dial (877) 462-3136 toll-free.
If you have not registered for Telephone Banking, or if you have any questions, please contact our Online Services Department at 978-462-3136 ext. 7189.